Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP Closed, How to Move

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP Closed, How to Move

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:46 am

Do not assume your Private Role-Play will be moved. If you have not asked to have it moved we will not move them. Unless you tell the mods, (all of us should be doing this), that you are active in a PRP and want to continue it you need to post here so it can be moved.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalSin on Sat May 02, 2009 12:58 am

Back again. This time I'd like my private roleplay with Monroe moved please. She was the one who made the thread, but if you see here you'll understand why I'm the one requesting. Message about Monroe (Please read)

New Name : The Immortal Curse
New Location : Fantasy Roleplay

And here is the link - The Immortal Curse

Thank-you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalSin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sat May 02, 2009 7:20 am

Sin: Done ^^.

Any more then file the request here.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sat May 02, 2009 10:29 am

Hello. I was hoping you could move my private roleplay with St.Jimmy.

New Name: Love Knows no Bounds
New Location: Vampire Roleplay

And the link: ~*Private RP*~ (St.Jimmy and Leila)

Thank you very much. ^^

Lauren is amazing

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sat May 02, 2009 10:35 am

Leila Aarons: Done ^^

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dan-Nal-Khali on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:12 am

I would like:
captains-predators-and-prey-dan-and-cheshire-t17845.html
moved to Futuristic Roleplay, please. I would like it to be renamed "Of Captains, Predators and Prey (closed)", but I can't edit it myself.
I was not the one stealing the laundry. (I was stealing the spoons.)

Dan-Nal-Khali
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!