Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tainted (unfinished Storyline)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tainted (unfinished Storyline)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:14 am

The sound of cups and bowls moving from left to right and the cabinets opening and shutting filled the small shop with panic. The smell of fresh pastries and breakfast items filled the air and made a warm homey feeling surround the tiny shop just on the corner of a busy street. Her hands frantic trying to find one simple ingredient caused her to knock over the flower and make a mess.

“Vanilla… where is the Vanilla?” She hissed under her breath and then ran to the oven taking the cookies out and placing them on the cooling rack.

Turning off the oven she ran to the front grabbing her keys and her coat throwing it over her and heading out the door. The cold air hit her lungs and she let out a breath to try and breathe again. Once she locked the door she turned to the empty streets and looked back and forth. Her lavender eyes scanned the streets to ensure no one was around to see her. Her long black hair was braided down to her lower back and whipping in the wind. Her small but built frame began to move through dark and to her home. It was still dark as the sun had yet to rise and brighten the day.

Her feet pattered across the road when a noise caught her attention. She turned looking to the ally where the noise was located and her heart thudded in her chest. When she saw the scene in front of her she froze not able to move. She had heard about them and even read about them but to actually see it happening. Reka began to back up, the face that she was now looking at was one she knew and knew well. He was always arrogant and rude but he owned a shop just on the outskirts of town. She would go there ever so often and also see him around town but for him to be draining this man of his blood.

Shaking her head she took off in a run to her house. She was in a panic and soon was slamming the door behind her. She wanted a simple life here she didn’t want to have complications. She wanted to make stupid cakes for stupid brides and she did not want crazy. What was she suppose to do ignore the fact that she just saw what she saw or say something. Reka began to pace back and forth as she contemplated what to do.

“Reka you don’t freak out you are calm…. You do not freak out.” Her eyes darted from left to right and then stopped on the door.

Her mind began to go through the options. She had seen him around and had shared banter but for him to be a blood farmer. Her hands fell to her side and she rolled her eyes. Walking to her door she opened it and looked around. The day had began and she was sure that people were lining up outside of her shop. When she stepped out her eyes stayed straight and she focused on making it back to her bakery.

“Just keep quiet… that’s what you will do…” Her decision was made so she walked up to her door and unlocked it walking in.

Reka began to finish baking all the breakfast pastries and starting to brew some coffee and for those who didn’t like coffee she made tea. Once she had everything in order she placed mint leaves in the tea and let them steep. Reka looked out the shop window and began to think about this man who owned a very busy and well off shop and how he kept this secret. How did he cut the cravings? How did he keep such a low profile? When the bell to the shop door went off she looked up only to meet a pair of blue eyes.

“Hey chick… lemon please.” His smile made her smile and she shook her head.

“Okay here you go… would you like some coffee?” Her voice was soft as she handed him the Lemon bread.

“Yeah, coffee sounds good…” His eyes looked her over and she then gave him a questioning look.

“What is it? Is there something on my face?” She poured his coffee and then placed it on the counter for him.

“No you just look like have seen a ghost….” Her eyes found his and she furrowed her brows.

Could he see that she was disturbed by what she had seen this morning? Placing a smile on her face she shook her head and watched as he walked out the door. She needed to get her act together it didn’t matter what he did in his spare time. Why was she worrying about this so much she needed to just run her business and get over this stupid thing that is none of her business? Why did she feel drawn to this man?
"Basking In The Summer Sun, I greeted the Seabirds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Tainted (unfinished Storyline)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:35 am

Demonic voices rang about in his head;

The simplistic arrogance of his demeanor would make anyone shiver or shit themselves. Basking in the sun as the dead corpse lay before him, Xeno Gothra, age unknown, only placed his hand around the victim's wrists to begin dragging the corpse to a nearby garbage can. There was something about him; the Purple eyes; the black hair with silver streaks about the strands.....

Blood Farmers......They just have to do their job.

His stomach was grumbling badly....he needed MINT TEA!!!.

He knew of the bakery that served the best Mint tea in the city.

He also knew of her........................................................

His love interest................................................................

After swishing his mouth clean of blood for what seemed liked an eternity, Adrienne took in a deep breath; Reka did not care for his attitude and arrogance; he hardly spoke to her when she came to HIS shop to buy trinkets and the such.

"She is going to kill me....but I have to get some tea or I'll go crazy......Reka...why can't you just trust me?" he thought to himself.

His job of collecting blood from people was already difficult. He had the money to do whatever that he pleased, but with that comes a great price.

The Halls of Hell would not allow for YOU to do whatever that you desire. Heaven is ONLY hell in reverse...

A foot fall would take him up the street and closer to the bakery. He took in a deep breath, as he could levitate if he wanted to, but he did not want humans to begin to give him strange looks. A lot of people knew him and what he did, but they did NOT know at the same time. Interesting development isn't it?

The ring of the bell would indicate that he had entered. People of all kinds would now quiet down and even stop their OWN conversations when HE was around.

He stared over to see Reka doing her job as usual, but could he seriously Taint her?

"Ah....Adrienne.....I still see you're as pale as ever..." said an old lady, who handed him a potion from her bag.

"Try this....It should help a little bit...gosh...why are you so pale dear man? Are you getting enough rest?" She asked.

Smiling cheerfully, Xeno was to giggle a lot before answering back to the old woman....

"I sleep very well Ms. Abernathy.......I am a bit tired from working at the shop....Excuse me will you madam?"

"Reka!!!!!!! It's me......can you make me some mint tea please? I'm in a bit of a hurry....I have to open up my store soon and I did not have the time to make my own tea at my place of dwelling..."

He was in hopes that she would not expose him, or even YELL at him for murdering someone. He could already sense that she had SEEN everything...and that would make this situation even more dangerous.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!