Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Salt: The Dresden

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Salt: The Dresden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:35 am

Market; 2,100 Miles away from the "Mansion." The Mansion is an extension of Saint Claire's Medical Center, owned by Stephanie Fowler. However, there is some kind of an UNDERGROUND market, where you can get very special discounts of breeds of creatures that most think are simply imaginary! This illegal, underground market sells everything from Dragons, Fairies and a NEW Species: a Dresden.

TBA

Benny
"Basking In The Summer Sun, I greeted the Seabirds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Salt: The Dresden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:58 am

Adrienne Xeno Tepes Gothra; a Blood Farmer with an arrogant level that bewildered some people and made others want to drive a stake through his chest for his quirk remarks and episodes of self centered behavior.

Accompanying him was his new assistant; lady Abronex, sister of Abraxis Jenee Invectium. "Abby," which was what people often called her, decided to take on something new this time; all while waiting further instructions from her new Master; as it were of course. Abronex sighed though; she should be trying to find out where her sister was instead of following this Blood Farmer around!!

They had paid a hefty fee to enter this underground market though; why was Xeno so interested in checking this place out anyways? He dared not to speak right now: he was most certainly looking for something or SOMEONE!!! A rather short man,t hen ran over to the both of them, smirking and smiling while he rubbed his hands together in a greedy fashion.

"I haven't seen YOU two around these parts before. Allow for me to introduce myself; I am Quigley K. Minister; Merchant ALL-Around and Guide to the stars. For a small fee, I can show you the sites until your heart's desires are filled."

Xeno then looked at Abronex, now saying out loud: "Find them, and if anyone gets in your WAY....ABUSE them...that is an ORDER from My Lord Benaires....

Abronex then looked to Quigley;

"Show me where the DAICHONS are AND the Dresden....NOW!!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:23 pm

Locked in her cage and feeling rather bad about alot of things that have been happening recently, Salt finds herself unable to fully be her normal happy self. She stands over in a smaller corner of her cage wiping away some tears as she looks out into the empty space beyond her cage. She felt a sudden warmness in her chest as her heart skipped a beat. Suddenly things weren't feeling quite as dark but she wasn't sure why. She didn't remember what this feeling was at all...

Her head tilts a bit as she sniffles and wipes a tear away and gets closer to the end closest to the walkway. Suddenly a hand slams on the cage forcing her to jump back startled as the evil people once again start speaking to her. She covers her ears quickly reading herself for another beating but they suddenly stop. It takes her a bit to realize they stop but it didn't bring her peace... No it brought more worries that something worse was coming for her...

Basking in the sheer amount of people and various life forms in this underground Market, Abronex scoffs at the mere mention of the word Dresden: She had never SEEN one before. How could someone treat other creatures like this in the first place? Xeno followed Quigley none the less, as they were to weave among the crowds, until they came to a specific place in the Market that was not so busy at the moment. Xeno was to see this young girl in an old, rusty-looking cage that wasn't very well-kept though. He began walking closer to the Merchants that were laughing and pointing at the poor girl. He then tapped one of them on the shoulder and pointed tot he young girl that was inside of the cage, "Is this the new arrival?"

"Yes.....uhm, WHO is asking young fella?" Said the merchant, who spit out some Tobacco; disgusting.

"The NAME is Adrienne Tepes Gothra; Jeweler to the Stars Sir. You should know my guide Quigley....." Xeno responded. Abronex walked closer to the cage, now staring at this pretty creature. She smiled some and then placed her index finger over her lips.

"We are going to GET you out of here...just NOD if you can understand me young Lady..."

"HEY!! No talking to the Merchandise young missy!!!" Yelled another man, who was drinking something awful. He then stumbled over to Lady Abronex, smiling and grinning at first, but then fixed his pants and his shirt in respect.

"You lookin might pertty missy; ya got a name sweet thing?" Asked the older man. Abronex kindly smiled to the man, winking at Salt at the same time in comfort. "Yes I DO; it's Abigail sir. Lady Abigail; sister of the infamous Charge lady Abraxis. What can I DO for you?"

"You all shopping for a new slave or something young missy? This one will fetch for hefty price ya know. She's our new play thing, if you catch my drift...hehehehehe...!!!"

"Yes......How entertaining. Tell you what; put this in your pocket, and when I ask you to, help us get her out of here...understood?" She responded, now passing a small bag of something to the older man. He grinned, as he was to look inside of the bag. There were solid GOLD COINS inside!! The Older man almost choked on his drink!!! he then nodded, and wiped his sweaty brow with an old rag that was in his pocket.

"Uhm...y-y-yes.l;..yes MA'AM!! My sincere apologies Abigail!!! I'll wait here for further instructions then. Anything else?" he asked. Abronex then nodded to him, "Yes...Fetch me some Absinthe and be QUICK about it!!! Got it?"

He nodded and dashed back into the gathering crowds to get her something to drink. Xeno, on the other hand, then turned to the merchant, with an evil look upon his face. "You should focus on the person that is INTERESTED in the Merchandise; NOT my assistant. QUIGLEY!!! Now.....my guide Quigley is going to write down some numbers on this small sheet of paper. Once he is done writing down a beginning price, he is going to pass it to YOU. YOU are to open that piece of paper and read what i am going to offer for the sale of this creature. There will be NO negotiations at this time. Once you agree, you are to walk over TO this cage, unlock that chain, and help guide this young girl over TO me. Nothing more...nothing LESS." Xeno responded, as he was to whisper something into Quigley's left ear. The Guide's eyes bucked wide open, but he kept his cool, as he busily scribbled down something onto the piece of paper. The Merchant was scratching his head in confusion for now. What could Xeno be UP to?

Quigley walked over to the Merchant and passed him the piece of paper as requested. The Merchant laughed at Xeno; he didn't think that he had the money to buy this creature at all. upon opening the piece of paper, the Merchant stepped back, dropping his cigarette as his mouth went agape. Xeno then walked over to Abronex, taking a small bag of sorts from her other pocket. He waltzed back over to the Merchant and placed the bag right into his left hand, stopping for a moment.

"Would you like a receipt of SALE Sir?" Xeno asked in very sarcastic manner. The Merchant just couldn't believe his eyes!!! He shook his head in refusal, as his hands were shaking from the sheer amount that was offered for the sale. "Uhm.....sold. Here are the keys....." The Merchant said, still a bit in shock. Xeno walked over to the cage, inserting the keys to unlock the chains that kept it completely cut off from freedom. He pulled the chains off, and then entered into the cage in confidence. People and bystanders alike were simply in awe: who WAS this tall man that had enough NERVE to simply outright BUY this newly-added creature without even trying? Xeno adjusted his tie a bit, then walked over to Salt, kneeling down, offering his right hand, smiling as well. "Hello...my name is Xeno Tepes Gothra. Someone who really cares about you sent me here to retrieve you from this Hell hole. You will not be harmed ever again. Just take my hand and we can leave immediately sweetheart, alright? What SAY you?"

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:27 pm

Salt simply tried to stay back from the guards or merchants or whatever they were. She didn't concern herself with titles or specifics anymore. All she knew was she was in a bad place. The feeling in her growing more and more until she spots new faces. She felt pulled to them but the guards seemed to not be letting her go so her hope was weak at the moment. When one of them touches her she pulls back slightly at first until she realizes it's not to hurt her. When told to nod she looks to the merchants to see if it's okay but when they yell not to touch she pulls back looking back to the sweet lady and nodding. The whole thing to follow confused her. She had never seen the interaction before or at least never paid this much attention.

Bags being exchanged, words, and people moving so much. She didn't like the idea. She'd seen bags before and bad things usually followed for her... Until eventually a key. Her eyes go wide and she pulls FAR back in the cage away from the entrance. Even if they'd been nice... All new people are nice at first. She watches him intently as he approaches her. She wasn't sure how to feel about the guy yet. The girl seemed nice enough. She hears his words and some hope is born but could it really be that true? Could her suffering be over. Looking down at his out stretched hand and back to him... Slowly she moves closer and closer each time watching him for new movements or if he pulls something.

When she reaches him she carefully takes his hand and weakly speaks for the first time in a while. "They... Told me no one cares... Do you promise my pain is over?" Tears start to form but for once not from pain but hope. "I want to leave this place."

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:09 am

"I am your GUARDIAN..M'lady...Let's go!!! Abronex.....make a few calls to get her a fresh bath and some fresh clothes... Meet us in the Main office in a few minutes, understand me? Come on Sweetheart; I have to free a few other creature's at my Master's request."

Said Xeno

The Dresden would probably hesitate, but anything was better than being locked up in this place. They would step down out of the cage as Xeno walked right besides her, his hand gripping hers snugly; sure not to let anyone bother her. he then reached into his pocket to hand her some tissue.

"Wipe your tears Dear; your troubles are over.....I will not let anyone bring you to harm M'lady...Please cheer up, okay?"

Salt was still a bit hesitant at everything he said but it all sounded so nice and promising. Now one had promised so much or been this nice in a while... She gives a small smile (or she thinks she does.. it had been so long) for the first time in forever, before she nods and follows him out of the cage looking to the other person who was supposed to go get things ready for her. She wondered who else they were going to free.

She takes the tissue she is offered and does her best to clean up her tears before she does a bit to make herself even slightly more presentable. "I will try... May I ask who sent you two? I... Don't remember a whole lot of people from before my time here..." She says a bit saddened. She figured it she might remember a name or that a name would make her remember more but the pain from the last... Days? Weeks? Months? Or years? She wasn't sure... There was no calendar, overwhelmed by her past for the moment.

"Oh!! I did not mean to be RUDE M'lady Salt. The person who sent me is your other Master Guardian; his name goes as the infamous Lord Benaires. He is my MASTER. He is what is called a DAICHON; a very NOBLE creature, as some will say in this human realm. You, my dear are related to the both of us in a very blessed way; you are half Blood Farmer and Half DAICHON; a very, VERY RARE breed, and my Master was told to take care of you BY your parents, should something happen to them. Now do not worry; no one is going to harm you my beautiful creature ever again. Quigley!!! To my side! Come hither now..." Xeno requested in such a manner-full and beautiful tone. Quigly once again raced to Xeno's side, holding his hand out for something. Xeno laughed with such arrogance, now placing a few Gold coins into Quigley's hand with gratitude.

"Yes, YES, of course!! we are heading to my Supervisor's Office indeed Mr. Gothra. Please, follow me. And she is SUCH a beautiful specimen."

Xeno would then stop suddenly. He then looked down to the short man, his lip trembling in anger. Quigley would back down, quick to fix his statement. "She is a wonderful creature indeed Mr. Gothra; everyone should have the right to Liberty and Happiness Mr. Gothra...a-hem...."

"I expect for you to NOT be a derogatory nim-noo.....are we understood?" Xeno retorted out.

As they approached the rather fancy-looking building, Xeno knelt down to Salt, taking her soft, Dresden hand into his, now closing his eyes for a brief moment.

"You have my Loyal allegiance that i am not here to harm you M'lady. I just have to free a few of my master's friends...just trust me alright sweetheart? Quigley!!!"

Quigley scrambled right to Xeno, nodding, ringing the doorbell so that they could be let in so see the main owner. The door was to quickly open as they were to let themselves into the building. As they walked, a rather tall man with a business-type suit was to walk up to greet them.

"The name is Richard Fines III...with whom do i have the pleasure of asking why is my Dresden free?" he asked. Xeno reached into his left pocket to extract a business card to pass to the man.

"Let's see here......ah.....Adrienne Xeno Tepes Gothra eh? Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr....uhm..." that man asked in a bit of confusion; he didn't know how to address the mighty Blood Farmer.

"Just call me Xeno: everyone else does. I am here to request some business with you Mr. Fines. And as for the Dresden, she is in MY care now. I paid for her to be free. Is that a problem Mr. Fines?" Xeno then would actually PICK up Salt and hold her into his arms; as if she were his girlfriend!! Quigley laughed, but stepped forward with a pen and a piece of paper, now looking up at Xeno.

"I came here to free 26 DAICHONS. Quigley is going to write down a price in which you are to be paid. There is NO negotiation on this matter. You are to hand me the keys to every cage in which I am to free my cousins, do we understand one another? If you refuse, then we will work on something else to establish a term. Is that fair Mr. Fines?" said the Blood Farmer.

Quigley scribbled down some numbers very, very qucikly, as he was to go to his boss with the said paper. Mr. Fines was to open the paper and almost faint!!

"I-I-I-....well..............I don't have a PROBLEM with the said price...why are are you so interested in DAICHONS if I might ask?"

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:42 pm

Things were going rather quickly for salt. She had trouble even grasping the fact she was getting out of this horrible place! She didn't even know how to fully react at the moment so a lot of the things said to and in front of her just passed by with her giving a nod and simple answer. She didn't know who this man was that supposedly sent them but she got a good feeling about him! He sounded super nice if he was going to free them!

"I trust you." She would respond softly when she was told they were going to free a few others. She bounced the terms around in her head a bit of these races she was told of. If she was so rare then why were these other people being so mean to her! They should be nicer like the new people! Like... Xeno and Benaires! Rare things need to be taken care of after all! She didn't really say much though as she followed them to the office. Once there she sees the supervisor and backs behind Xeno a bit as she was a bit worried.

"So---sorry" she would weakly mumble out when he asks why she's free before her eyes shoot open as she's picked up. She wasn't expecting it in the least and it was quite sudden getting a small surprised yelp from her. She looks to him though and then back away blushing a bit at it. She didn't try to struggle or anything though and just let's the whole thing play out. It would seem it's be over soon though as she didnt think it would take to long to figure this whole thing out. After all she was 'sold' fairly quickly.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:04 am

"Listen to me; this young lady is a very, VERY rare breed of a possible future for everyone!!! She is my charge and I am responsible for her protection and training. What other business that I have with those DAICHONS is none of your concern. I have orders and I WILL obey my Master; even if I have to HARM you Mr. Fines...are we clear on that? QUIGLEY!!!!"

He demanded. Quigley was to reach into his satchel and extract four bags of gold, kindly bringing them over TO his Main boss, smiling surely.

"I I-didn't even KNOW that these creatures were THIS sought after here........I'll fetch the keys for you..... Just give me a few minutes...." Said Mr Fines...who still was shaking from the sheer amount of MONEY that Xeno had with him; who was this guy?

Xeno then planted a kiss upon Salt's Forehead!!!

"M'lady...I am yours to command. I will never, EVER let anyone harm you ever again; so as ordered by my Master Benaires. We have a trip to plan, and I will help you with anything that you need. You are MY responsibility until I take you to your Main Guardian. I will protect you even at the cost of my own life. You will be properly bathed and clothed......and then trained to use your full powers, which are sleeping inside of you, as per orders from Lord Benaires."

Mr. Fines returned with 10 Soldiers Dressed in Military outfits.

"Uhm...your services are rendered in FULL. These Soldiers will go and release the creatures that you requested. I have NO problems with THAT for the amount that you're paying Xeno. You all have your orders: release the said creatures without FAIL. You won't have a JOB if you pull something funny...Understand? Now GO!!!"

Xeno then looked at Salt again, smiling.

"I am going to take very good care of you M'lady. Please just relax....Mr. Fines...do you have a Shower in this humble abode that I can use to help my charge freshen herself UP then?"

Mr. Fines laughed outloud, pointing to the Kitchen....

"heheheheh Of COURSE i do Xeno...of course...you may take her into the kitchen, head to the left and the walk-in shower is there. It's NOT a problem......hehehe...please...go on..."

Abronex finally arrived as well, as Quigley was to open the front door to let her in. She had a change of fresh clothes as well.

"Sorry that I'm late Xeno baby......finding clothes for her size isn't easy, but I got something nice for her. You going to help her out then? I'll stand guard and wait for the DAICHONS to be transported back here so that we can go Sire....fair enough?"

"yes......very well....please see to that...if Mr. Fines tries anything funny...RIP his SPINE out...understood? Let's go my dear...I shall bathe you.....it's my job.." Xeno spake out to the Dresden...then planting yet ANOTHER kiss on her forehead. All of this encouragement probably would make Salt want to run away; someone had been "nice" to her before, then treated her like a secondary life form. Xeno was not to be confused with the others; OH no!! Xeno was a man or his word; a legend to some people and yet a man of honor to other life forms. He would carry Salt down the hallway and into the kitchen, as they would pass by various staff persons who waved in respect; Xeno was not the one to be triffled with; DEATH would be the result should one cross a Blood Farmer!!!

"Are you sure she is going to go along with that Sire? Maybe I should help her since I'm female......" Abronex protested, but not with anger.

"Hmmm...very good idea Abby......I don't want to scare my young Charge. I will go into the Kitchen to make some Mint Tea. YOU are to bathe her then as requested....do you understand?"

"yeah, sure babe....Come on Salt, let's get some bubbles on yer butt dear........"

Abronex would take Salt by her right hand and begin to walk with her towards the walk-in bathroom. Xeno had put her down already, but never hesitated in kissing her on the forehead to re-assure her that he was definitely her Guardian!!!!

"You keep doing that Sire and you're going to SPOIL her."

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:55 am

Salt wasnt so much conflicted or wanting to run away because of how nice the man was being but more.... Worried he was lying. Something about him told her that he could be trusted. He just gave off that kind of aura. Experience told her to run but she stayed because he did seem nice and why would a mean person free so many people? When a new lady shows up she looks to her and pulls behind Xeno a bit before looking up to him. "No die then. Your not allowed. That would mean I'd have to come back." She says worried about that possiblity and upon hearing him mention his responsibility. Her main concern was just getting away from here. She did find it funny though how they were treating her former 'owners'. The threats made her feel a bit better since they didn't seem scared of them in the least.

Upon mention of the bath her eyes light up! She hadn't had one in ages and she felt so unclean. Though when Xeno goes to carry her there she does protest it slightly. She didn't quite trust him enough for that. Things happened in those rooms she wasn't okay with. Though when Abby offers she practically jumps at that saying. "Oh yes! She would be better suited for it." With a smile as she's put down and receives a third kiss on her forehead. She found that rather strange but didn't comment to much on it as she figured it was just something he did. Different people do things like that after all.

She happily takes Abronexs hand hand. She follows along to the bathroom though looking around at all the different things. This would hopefully be the last time she'd ever see this place.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:34 am

"Trust me; after this, we are getting out of here, but for now, let's get you cleaned up and dressed properly."

While Abronex and Salt got themselves together in the bath, Xeno stood by the front door of the main Office, awaiting further developments. Mr. Fines offered him some Coffee while he waited, but the blood Farmer kindly refused. He offered some Donuts, but Xeno hissed at the thought of eating sweets. Mr. Fines swallowed nervously, as he was not sure how to entertain his company while they awaited the release of the 26 DAICHONS. There wasn't much conversation since Abronex and Salt were in the bath, and that made things even more tense. Xeno sighed, as he stared at his pocket watch; he was ready to get away from this terrible place, as he knew staying any longer would delay their trip to the Manse.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!