Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subconscious Universe

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Subconscious Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:01 am

Activation of nostalgic memories could nullify even the ominous ones who seek revenge; the Liberty bells that rang in his head were echoing on a fragile psyche of the mind. It could see clearly of the shadows that moved about in a perverse manner' almost as if the spirit world couldn't even find a fucking exit.

His eyes carved out shapes and his ears made sub-cellular tapestries of sounds of silence; almost trifectors. Disease-ridden confusion amongst the normal really kept his body in a lot of pain. A single lantern lit his ways as he walked in a motion of almost being in a drunken state; but it wasn't that. It was the pain that his body experienced each time someone somewhere else died; it was THAT painful.

That ravenous thirst was in his throat again; he had consumed the blood of over 12 virgins; all of them pure and untainted by the muse of horny and misguided males only looking to burst through their Hymens and cause them to bleed during the act of intercourse. Hand now upon his head as he had to just STOP WALKING, Vantrix then began to take in a deep breath; it was like he had ten lost helixes that had programmed his Bronchial Sacs to just expunge all of the remaining air from his lungs; his bellows now sore as ever.

Letting forth a sigh, then a few heaves from coughing, Vantrix reached for the first set of bannisters from the staircase, only to feel another hand clasp around his left upper arm, helping him along. This shadowy figure had an inhaler in her hand as well, talking in a garbled language at first, but as he was to focus his eyes to the districts of her shapely figure, he could now focus on who it is that had saved him from those miserable catacombs; Vistage.

They called her Vancie for short, since no one really liked her birth name; it just sounded like a redundant resemblance to a reality whiplash of terrible birth-naming.
"Basking In The Summer Sun, I greeted the Seabirds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Subconscious Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:00 am

Vistage was always there to pick up the pieces, to rearrange the havoc that is his mind and heart to shape a stronger horizon. She didn't mind whatsoever when his thoughts pricked her fingers, making them bleed nor did she get angry when his mind slipped off the edge. It just came with the territory. Their suffering came with some sort of price as they have been blessed - cursed, chosen - to carry a cross. People look at them and be thankful for the lives that they live, realizing that being unable to pay for the rent or not finishing that project on time are just insignificant. When you look at those people, you know that your life is wonderful.

Delicate fingers coil around his upper arm, all the while her feet guide them up and forward. All around her the walls spoke, begging her to listen to their stories, hoping that she'd share in their sentiments. Her mind recoils in pain as it paints the picture of a mother falling to her knees to say a prayer to the God above, and then to only fall to her side to say grace in the arms of her God. Vistage blinks away the tears collecting at the corner of green eyes, not at all wanting to watch those images dancing before her like ballerinas on stage.
Hesitance builds around her touch as she slowly opens the large door. The gloves help to keep away the monsters in the night, but they are a sign of her weakness to accept that cross burying itself into her spine. Chewing the inside of her cheek to taste the blood and feel the pain, the girl knows that she is alive and thanks to all the glory that is Him. Well ... according to those holy goers, that is what she should be thinking about.
Glory Hallelujah, He is Great. Yes, he is fantastic to have created such creatures to roam the world to be scapegoats.

"Rest."

The girl pulls Vantrix throw the open door and forces him to walk towards the bed. She is not going to play their usual game of yes and no. He will do as he is told and like it, or else he'll suffer the consequence of her wrath.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:50 pm

"They------they....................

They will NOT stop talking to me....the dead, the dying....the Doctors and the Nurses at SO many fucking Hospitals....every question is tested as if shadowed Government officials were just following me with a Hearse to see who is going to pass on next. I swear that I am carving out my talents with a hatchet. Oh man...AHHHHHH!!!" He blerted out as he finally planted his limp body onto his bed, letting forth a sigh of relief or of pain. It was his mental and physical temple of Solomon's ghost.

"The beginnings are justifying the means....seven seals are being broken, and right inside of my mind Vancie. Why are we cursed with this consciousness that is somehow abyssal and yet totally berserk to the normal people in this city? I feel like some Nomadic Arson with the heart of some accurate Archer; firing arrows of deceit and disgust to the realms of other planes and yet from the depths of the carnage of it all...it's just necessary to solve each case. Why isn't anyone else working this case WITH us? WHY? Oh...please just lay with me for a while until I fall unto the syllabus of sleep. December drunks are taking their last breath........I'll see ya in the morning..."

he then passed out, breathing heavily, but much easier now. His mind would digress, plunged into the darkness of his own acute awareness..........

His mother, Lady Temptress, only peeked her head into the room, sighing; it was getting worse; which meant that something was about to emerge from the scatterbones of this reality. It was going to vomit up misfits of over-lapping dimensions and quatrains of emesic distortions....

"Get undressed and lie with him dear; we will talk more of this tantric, yet fragile state in the dawn of the day. I'll put on something minty to ease the spirits...g'nite dear. Please watch over him..."

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:53 pm

She listens to him as he goes on and on about the Government, and the doctors, and the nurses, and about everyone else in this world that want to drain them for everything. In her mind she held her responses to his tirade, holding back until he found his peace to calm down and accept rest. There is very little that can be done for the night, right now they have tomorrow to look forward to with whatever they have left of hope that is beneath their fingernails. They've climbed those walls to find success on their own will and they have fought tooth and nail. Every day is a struggle, yet they realize that being depended on can be a wonder all on its own.
His mother appears, speaks, and then leaves. Always leaving behind an air of confusion that leaves the girl wanting more.
"Because we're special, and special people don't need help."
Vistage speaks while tugging at the corners of her shirt, noting a few areas where the fabric was torn, her mind unsure when that happened. The feeling of not knowing is similar to the feel of knowing you put your keys down in the same spot, yet where did they go? A slight emptiness in the pit of her stomach while your mind tumbles into the darkness, confused and slightly lost.
"And only we know how to deal with the issues of this consciousness. We are a few, and as a few, only we know what is happening."
It is easier to speak to him calmly when he's passed out.
"You best get used to it now."
The girl folds her shirt and places it at the foot of the bed. Joining it will be her pants worn and stretched from a very busy day of also being looked at, followed, and molested with questions she really didn't want to answer. Sighing, she removes his shoes and then covers him up with the heavy blanket before joining in. It feels wonderful to be locked inside something wonderful and forgiving. She could easily hide underneath the fibers of the covers, ignoring the woes of the world and forget that she has some duty to carry out.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:35 am

Dawn: The beginnings of eternal energies. Eyes now opening fully to allow in the sunlight of the beautiful summer's day, Vantrix stretched some, only to turn his head quickly in curiosity. Why in the hell was Vancie in the same bed with him? His nostril took in the scents of sweet cinnamon; his mother was always up early before eight am. Sitting up and briefly looking around, he was to take in the sights of his own room; things looked a bit unfamiliar to him and then they did not at the same time.

"Alright; there is a half-naked young lady in my bed and I can't seem to recall why. Ah no matter....I should take notice of that irish Wolfhound in the corner. Irish Wolfhound?"

The large canine was colored all black, with golden hoop earrings in its left ear. It panted loudly, staring at its new master. Not trying to make any sudden moves, Vantrix closed his eyes to try to make sure that he wasn't still asleep.

"If you were in Dreamscape mode young man, then I would've licked you in the face to awaken you. The name is Brood. I will not harm you and I am patiently awaiting for your next set of orders. If you are wondering if this is a dream in itself, then take another whiff of the cinnamon rolls that your mother unit is preparing in the 1st kitchen on the lower levels of this house."

He then twisted his body to the right, swinging his legs over the side of his bed, shaking his head in much disbelief; how was his mother able to just buy animals at 7:30 am?

Now tossing a pillow at Vancie, Vantrix then begin to giggle a bit, speaking to her directly. "Are you going to shower today? Or are you simply going to sleep in my bed for the rest of the Summer? Come now dear, please wake up; we have much to do this day."

He then took it upon himself to playfully crawl on top of her and sit there, hoping that she would wake up angry; he found grand pleasure in doing things like th is since they weren't even sexually active yet. Vancie was a fine and delicious-looking morsel; she kept her hair styled at all times, even in the late morning hours. her finger nails were polished perfectly; enough to intimidate even super models with more stature.

Smirking fully, Vantrix awaited for his childhood friend's reaction. The pet was to lie down, closing his eyes; he knew that something crazy was about to happen.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:50 am

Vancie opened one eye to look at the intruder of her dreams, before closing it and sighing deeply. His weight forces her body deeper into the comfortable arms of the bed, making her think that she could still sleep away the day with him tormenting her. Finding sleep is often a hard task and even when she captures it, it is hard to tame. So it's always a joy to have someone throw a pillow at you and then sit on top of you as if it all were some sort of game. The girl shows her amusement by bumping her hips up to give room between them, then quickly she turns to her side and burrows her head further into a pillow.

She is going to sleep all Summer and then Fall, afters she may even sleep through Winter - who knows.

"I see no real reason to get up."

Besides piles and piles of paperwork that have taken over her desk. The cases are getting worse each day and they are constantly looked at for answers. The lack of connection between the deceased hasn't helped them any, the families have made it very difficult to carry out a proper investigation as they feel their privacy is being invaded.
"And you're heavy."
She opens her eyes and lifts her hand from underneath her pillow. Those slender fingers quickly turn into a tight fist that rushes towards his chest, landing a swift punch. He will feel the full force of her annoyance having to be woken up and the pain she feels when touching anyone, anything. It's some sort of gift she has been blessed with, something she hardly uses by covering her hands with gloves. Maybe he'll fall off her like a life from a tree limb during fall or maybe he'll just continue to be a pain, sitting on top of her like an every day occurrence.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:45 am

In the attempts of cheering her up, Van would feel the force of the fist impact on his chest with such pressure that the blow would send him reeling back; and Vancie's strength would prove more formidable than ever. The impact ebbed outwards in a ring of energy as well, as Van was to crash through the bedroom window from three floors up. He had no idea that she could hit with that much force in some cases, but not enough to actually knock someone through a window!!

Van didn't have any time to react as his body slammed onto the sidewalk violently, bones crunching, unable to absorb such an impact. He felt his left arm snap something terrible, as blood shot from his mouth. He was only being jest with her, since they had been growing up in their childhood years all of this time.

"ARGGGHHHH!!!!" He yelled out, as his mother came running out of the house to check on him.

"Oh my goodness!! What in the hell happened son? Are you alright?" she asked.

Lying on the sidewalk, bleeding profusely, Van only replied in a low tone, "I was only trying to make her laugh, honest. And does it look like I'm okay? My arm feels like its been through a shredder."

His mother called the ambulance immediately to aid Vantrix in this situation. She could see the blood spilling from his mouth; as if he had been hit in the chest with 500-pound hammer. Another neighbor of his, Quintessa, age of 16, finally made her way to where Van had hit the ground.

"Whoa, what did you do to piss her off this time? You're lucky you just have a broken arm!!"

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:18 pm

She rolls her eyes as she rolls out of bed. Dramatics are not her thing, so it was odd to see him fly out the window, even though she had been the cause of it. It is difficult to have control over something so new and yet she didn't feel the need to apologize. Instead she slowly dresses and exits the room, taking her time as she listens to the sirens crying outside while people gathered around, obviously curious to see if someone was injured or possibly dead.

Gloved fingers cascade down the length of her slender arm, feeling, almost reliving everything that has touched the sheets of that bed. The problem has crawled from the tips to her fingers to the edge of her aching elbows. A serious problem, but a great success for those people, with their heads hanging over sheets of paper scribbled with stick figures and dull descriptions of her life yesterday. Their eyes pierce her back, stabbing her to the bone, forcing her to move only when they twist knives deeper, further into the already cracked flesh hanging on brittle bones.
Aggravation clung to her features as she exits the home, making her best attempt to the ignore the commotion by traveling the very opposite way. She and Vantrix need to learn how to deal with their situation, because they can't fix something they have no clue about. Eventually they will have the correct strength to fight back, to disrupt the tests, the studies, the hawkish eyes floating in their shadows. Maybe they can return to a lie that is considered normal ... somewhere else. Their presence has already tainted the water here in this city, they will never find peace here. Or maybe never if she really thinks about it.

Now to start the day off with a hot chocolate and hours of being followed - joy.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!