Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Princess[ic-O/A]

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

The Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Princess[ic-O/A]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:29 pm

OOC

Status
ImageOpen and Accepting.

生活

美しい
愛、喜び、
情熱、
明るい
忘却歌
った。
希望は
信仰勝、
光の先端
から飾る。
自由のコーラス。

痛み

予言の
苦しみ
、死と
破壊。
空の
笑いは、
愛の
喪失、
強さ
が引い
ていった。
何もない。

"I disown you from me, unworthy parasite. . ."

There was a bombardment of sound, very sharp, intense, blaring thunderous beneath a swirl of some overpowering, almost painful brightness…

Brightness…?

Yes, yes, indeed, brightness.

A swell of what seemed to be panic surged up within her, fear alive in her as th-the… light burst through her vision, blinding as the intangible mist she had been trying to clutch suddenly became graspable hardness.

From her palms, she pushed gently up, slowed by the abrupt curiosity that overshadowed her terror for a moment, eyes drinking in her surroundings.

What were these tall, narrow, dark structures, dotted with points of light? She thought, standing on her pallid, shaky legs. She spun around completely, absorbing everything from the skyline, up and down, expression showing that of childish wonder, almost as if a baby with a flower.

愚かな都市…

Her eyes flew around to the first distinctive voice her ears had caught, and, with dark violet eyes sparkling unnaturally in the glow of the large city, cast her sight on the being who’d soon be one of her saviors in the near future. . .

ImageImage

Thorn’s feet trotted heavily on the soft earth, clumsily as she tried to hurry about lawns and sidewalks, steps transitioning as her breaths grew heavy.

Amy had said she‘d be waiting for me somewhere nearby! Where is she? She thought irritably, pumping her arms harder, feet hitting the soil firmer. Whatever Amy had been fluttering nervously about on the phone, it had seemed very important and had made her very anxious to find her and the others, as she notably recalled Shadow’s and Sonic’s name come up.

As she made a mad beeline for a narrow alley between two homes in ruins, she finally caught sight of a familiar head of pink hair at the end of the strip, hovering before the door of a darkened house.

“Amy!” She called out, slowing dramatically, tone breathless and strained. As she approached her friend, soon clasping her knees in her palms as she leaned forward, the glimmer of unease in her companion’s eyes made her draw a deep breath and straighten. “Amy, what’s wrong? What’s going on?”

Amy’s expression faltered for a moment, almost as if she was confused.

“Oh, Thorn! Sonic’s agreed to another crazy mission!”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Princess[ic-O/A]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:25 pm

High above the city, a speck could be seen shooting through the sky. Flying always had a way to relaxing the sparrow's spirits, as well as put the free-spirited bird in a good mood. His goggles pulled down to protect his eyes, Sky raced forward through the sky, his Mach 1 speed comparable even to that of Sonic's. Deciding that he didn't want to stray from the city, Sky made a sharp climb upward and looped around to the opposite direction, "Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw!" his voice echoed gleefully among the clouds. Without any reason, Sky made a hard dive and found himself slowing up as he neared the city below. He hated slowing down, but knew that going at mach speeds within residential areas was dangerous as the resulting sonic boom could cause sizable damage.

Still, Sky found himself whooping with glee as he swerved around buildings, swooped under a bridge and even shot through a tunnel. The drawback was that the fun-loving sparrow would draw attention to himself, particularly the attention a trio of stray Eggman robots who fired up their engines and gave chase as soon as they saw Sky zip by, probably mistaking him for Sonic running by, "Catch me if you can, guys!" Sky taunted when he heard the sound of the pursuing bots, suddenly banking upward as he did so. The robots followed and soon they were shooting at the young bird, with Sky beginning to swirl around to avoid get shot down. Sky started looping around a skyscraper, slowly picking up speed as he did so. Thankfully, the robots were slow enough that Sky didn't need to go anywhere near Mach speed for his plan to work. He wound up lapping the robots and as he was about to pass them up, his body began rapidly swirling as he readied his blade wings.

"Slice and dice!" said Sky as he cut through the robots, destroying them rather easily. How Eggman got anything done with such lame robots was a mystery, but Sky had to admit that tearing them apart was a lot of fun sometimes. With the robots off his back, Sky felt his stomach growl, and so he picked a spot in the park to land, "Whew! That sure gave me an appetite! I'm starving..." he said out loud to himself as he began pondering where he could grab a bite to eat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:52 pm

"Come on Diamond, let's go!" Diamond and Rouge were headed towards that new chinese restaurant, the Jeweled Dragon. "Rouuge," Diamond whined. "I don't want to go. Your gonna make me miss Angel Star's concert! Besides, I'm not such a big fan of chinese food." Rouge snorted. "Riiight. Last time we went to a chinese restaurant, you ate almost all the food they had! They had to call 5 trucks to get all the food back!" Diamond blushed. "I hadn't eaten in 3 days!" "You mean 3 hours." "Hmmph. Fine." Rouge smirked and literally dragged Diamond to the shop while Diamond just looked at the sky. They were half-way there when they passed by the park.Then she narrowed her eyes. 'Hmmm..What is that? It looks like a.. rocket heading straight at us! It could be a hawk, but just to make sure....' Diamond broke free of Rouge's grasp and made water appear in her hands, then she whipped the object out of the sky.
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:51 pm

"Ouch!" Sky suddenly felt something wet hit across the back just before landing. Instead of the graceful landing he'd intended on, he instead found himself face first in the grass sliding forward, stopping just short of the two ladies' feet, "What was...?" he murmured as he staggered to his feet. He seemed to just realize he was attacked, and Sky suddenly found himself jumping to his feet defensively, "Hey, what's the big idea?" he blurted out, feeling a welt starting to form on his right shoulder, causing him to instinctively rub it with his hand, "Can't a guy fly around here...?" he then noticed the two attractive girls he was talking to and softened up a bit.

"Heh, well hi there." he said, trying to sound charming despite still being miffed about getting whipped for no good reason, "Call me Sky. You ladies wouldn't happen to know where a good place to eat is?" he asked, starting to brush himself off as his mood lightened up once again.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowblossomz on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:08 pm

"愚かな都市は.....なぜ私はここで停止しますか.....(stupid city.....why'd i stop here.....)" Tails muttered, there were never good places to buy mechanical stuff in the city,or at least this one."おい!(Hey!)" Tails called out running up to the girl she looks kinda strange...why is she wearing a komoto? He thought. "申し訳あなたが失われたようで、私はあなたの周りに示すことができるかもしれない私は思ったか?私はあなたの素敵な人のように見えるという...(um....sorry but you seemed lost,i thought maybe i could show you around? i mean you seem like a nice person...)"He smiled to show he meant no harm,that he only wanted to help her.((lol the japanese meaning is a bit off but i put the translation next to it in () ))
Image<<<<< i don't know why but that just destroys my brain. Image
["shhhh,hear that? that's the sound of forgiveness."-Carl
"that's the sound of people drowning, Carl."-Paul
"that is what forgiveness sounds like,screaming and then silence"-Carl]

Snowblossomz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Diamond smiled nervously. "Sorry Sky. I thought eggman was sending a rocket or robot or something like that at us. Didn't know it was you." Rouge battered her eyes at Sky and stepped forward. "Well hello Sky. Sorry about little miss drama queen over here, she thinks everything is an attack. You sure are cute, you know that." Diamond tried to stop herself from exploding and beating Rouge up. "First, I do not. Second, I am not a drama queen. And third, I don't think your boyfriend Knuckles, would like to be hearing that." "For the last time, he is NOT my boyfriend!" Diamond rolled her eyes. "Riiight. That's exactly what your diary says. Or wait? Didn't it say you thought he looked soo cute when he was angry?" Rouge's left eye twitched. "You. Did. No-" Diamond turned her head. "Yeah, yeah, save it for later." Diamond turned back to Sky. "We're heading towards a new chinese restaurant down Siren St. You wanna come?"

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 pm

[[ The ----- symbol is our fast forward, basically. :) From there, the entire sequence of the fighting and whatnot between Kurokage and Sonic Team has passed and are now retallying people. Get ready to go find Rouge, Diamond and Sky. ^-^]]

Shadow had been tagging along with Tails, keeping a protective eye on the young fox(at Sonic's request), before noting an odd sight among the common bustle of the city's almost bland crowd. His hesitance caught the attention of his overlooked, and the fox turned to greet the lavished, nearly royal looking female human who stood feet taller than themselves, rich hair falling in lush ribbons around her pained, confused face.

"Um.... Sorry but you seemed lost. I thought maybe I could show you around? I mean you seem like a nice person.."

"Tails, I don't think it very wise to approach a suspicious stranger." He cautioned with slight disconcern tinting his dark voice, casting eyes upon the girl. There was something about her, something shadowed and forbidden, a gleam of something dangerous yet innocent all at once. A sudden urgency to pull Tails along and continue on their way for supplies rushed through him like hot blood, but the girl soon responded, severing his chance to.

"I-I am lost... I... don't really know where I am..." A glitter crossed those dark, alluring eyes that made him think she was debating being careful in answering, yet he intercepted Tails' own reply with,

"I suppose we can help you..."

------

"Do you presume they're around this area?"

His asked with authentic curiosity tinging his tone, scanning around the open lot. He was again paired with Tails(something he found neither positive nor negative), and was now searching for an old companion, Rouge, Diamond, Thorn and Sky. He hadn't been introduced to the last three before, but had been given a very brief background check on them from Knuckles before setting out with the yellow fox. His rather vast mind was flickering between thoughts, trying to maintain most focus on locating the others, while his subconscious worked on the gang's most recent situation.

It seems this Ayumu, princess of darkness, is a bit more trouble than she's worth... He mused, recalling how horribly powerful Kurokage truly was. It infuriated him to be defeated, crazed him to be challenged by one who could match, and even surpass, him. and that Kurokage was now on the top of his "utterly hated" list. He had been killed by that man, nearly, and, with a refined gratefulness, had been healed mostly by Amy. Her and Ayumu were hiding out with Knuckles in his home while the rest of the team headed out to find people willing to help.

"Wait... I see them." He spoke, gesturing off in the distance where three forms stood silhouetted by the city's brightness in the park. The blackness of night camoflauged him as he glided towards the trio, although, when glancing back to Tails to see if he followed, the little fox was a beam of yellow amid the shadows. The two met up with the others, Shadow stating promply,

"We need your assistance. Where are you headed right now? Perhaps we can discuss this somewhere private?" He searched around him once, as if each shadow that clung to the ground around them could be a Shade Demon ready to kill them all.

Ayumu sat in the silence of the house, her back rigid against the fluffy back of the couch, watching the second hand of the clock on the wall move jerkily for the 12. Amy rested before her in an arm chair, and the red-colored Knuckles reclined easily in a lounge chair to her left. Her silk kimono rumpled awkwardly underneath her skinny, pallid legs, the red and gold pattern glimmering oddly in the lamp's light. Light...

She turned her head, a sudden movement that made the two glance up at her, then return to staring off into space. She felt so very unfamiliar with light; it revealed so much, so splendid, yet so challenging. To her, it was the stronger of the two, darkness and light, yet it still caused her inferior fear.

She slouched a bit in her posture, actually letting herself feel the nice, relaxing comfort of the couch, and smiled a little.

How peculiar... So soft and comfortable... She recalled nothing as firm but soft as this back in the Shadowlands, where everything gentle was abstract and intangible like fog and smoke and mist...

"I'm going to check in on the search..." Amy said calmly, disappearing through the doorway and into the foyer. Ayumu watched her go, then gazed steadily at Knuckles before viewing the clock again. From her position, she could hear the hurried, almost frantic words of the girl in the hall, speaking quietly to another being named, "Thorn", clearly urging this character to join them at the household. She recalled the name from those who were being collected to protect her. A light amount of guilt panged in her chest, but she ignored it as she heard the phone hit the receiver and Amy's footsteps trot softly as she headed out of the front door.

Litria Death wrote:ImageImage

Thorn’s feet trotted heavily on the soft earth, clumsily as she tried to hurry about lawns and sidewalks, steps transitioning as her breaths grew heavy.

Amy had said she‘d be waiting for me somewhere nearby! Where is she? She thought irritably, pumping her arms harder, feet hitting the soil firmer. Whatever Amy had been fluttering nervously about on the phone, it had seemed very important and had made her very anxious to find her and the others, as she notably recalled Shadow’s and Sonic’s name come up.

As she made a mad beeline for a narrow alley between two homes in ruins, she finally caught sight of a familiar head of pink hair at the end of the strip, hovering before the door of a darkened house.

“Amy!” She called out, slowing dramatically, tone breathless and strained. As she approached her friend, soon clasping her knees in her palms as she leaned forward, the glimmer of unease in her companion’s eyes made her draw a deep breath and straighten. “Amy, what’s wrong? What’s going on?”

Amy’s expression faltered for a moment, almost as if she was confused.

“Oh, Thorn! Sonic’s agreed to another crazy mission!”

"What are you talking about, Amy? What's going on? Calm down." Thorn tried her hardest to soothe her friend, placing a comforting hand on the girl and began to lead her inside the house until Amy jerked free from her grasp and spoke rapidly,

"Don't go back inside. She's in there, just sitting there like a-"

"Who, Amy? You're forgetting the main ideas, here, girl." Her voice was piercing but kind, dulled of its usual edge. Amy seemed to visibly cool down before her, and hurried an explanation.

"There's this "princess of darkness" Tails and Shadow found in the city. We just finished this terrible fight between this girl's dad, the infamous "God of Damnation", where, let me tell you, everyone was nearly killed, and now Sonic; been convinced to protect, life be risked! Oh, Thorn, this is awful! Why this pretty little princess has to come along and ruin everything! I had told you the other day how I had finally gotten that boy to go on a date with me and now-now this!" She threw her hands down, furious and beside herself, and then fell to her knees for extra dramatics. Thorn tried not to giggle.

"Oh, I see. This has nothing to do with this girl's well-being. You're just uber pissed about your date with Sonic being ruined, aren't you?"

"Of course! Weren't you listening?! I finally had him, and, you know, I think he only agreed to help to get out of it." She brewed gloomily.

"Oh, Amy, what are we going to do with you? Come on. Take me inside so I can meet the bitc-I mean, princess..."

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowblossomz on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Tails felt sightly annoyed with sonic for having shadow watch him like this.He could take care of him self! Tails sighed,there was nothing he could do about it, once Sonic's mind was made almost nothing could change it. He looked at the other people. looks like Diamond made Rouge mad again. He noted not to talk to Rouge for a while.(sorry its short i need to go to bed byes!!)

Snowblossomz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:43 am

Diamond looked at Shadow. " We were just heading for the Jeweled Dragon restaurant when we bumped into Sky. And what exactly do you need help with?" Diamond didn't mean to, but she said the last part with a bit of attitude. Rouge put a hand on Diamond's shoulder. "Relax Diamond. These are my two, friends, Shadow and Tails." Rouge turned to Shadow. "This is about Ayumu, isn't it?" Diamond cocked her head a bit. 'Ayumu? Who's she?'

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 pm

The Jeweled Dragon

The Chinese restaurant was alive with cheers and applauses as a poster plastered across its window had a picture of a colorful, Mobian young lady, roaring into a microphone as the headline read in pink and 70s-styled font: The Wild Cats. The rock band had an opening gig tonight and they had been nervous to perform at first since Chinese restaurants weren’t one of their usual spots, but once Melody had started off slow, allowing the music to pass over the crowd like a cool mist, she gradually began to warm up until men and women at their tables were clapping, howling, and stomping their feet for more.

Melody had her hair wrapped into a bun and held in place by smooth, black chopsticks. A crimson and gold embroidered, Chinese dragon gown hugged her body snuggly and parted at the thigh, revealing some of her leg that wasn’t covered by her knee-high boots. A few strands from her bangs had tumbled free after the conclusion of her last song and she raised her hand to stroke lightly with her fingers, the auburn strand back behind her downy ears. Her chest rose and fell softly, the gown had a circular hole cut above her breasts to reveal her tight cleavage, but she had tucked a fake lily between her breasts as the blossom would hide such a revealing addition from prying eyes.

With a glimmering, pink-glossed smile, Melody called, “How is everyone tonight?”

The customers roared in exhilaration and the lioness’s tail flicked behind her in delight. She smiled cutely in her excitement before she pumped her fist and exclaimed, “Let’s get back to rockin’ then!” The drummer counted them off on his sticks, and in three clicks they were back to jamming.

His claws dug into the brick of the building as he quickly scaled his way up, fingers sinking in and feet pushing him up until his hands had grasped the edge of the roof, and in one effortless swing, swung his hind legs up and over onto the roof top. He had seen the blur in the sky that soared like a missile, but he knew quite well that no missile flew in such an erratic nature. The black lion was chasing it. His blue mane whipping behind him as his boots carried him to the edge of another roof. His left foot came down and his left leg bent before it straightened like a spring, hurling him across the gap to the next building where he landed with a safety roll before recovering right back to his feet.

Definitely not a missile, Surge perceived when the Mobian was suddenly knocked out of the sky by a ball of water. The black lion lowered to all-fours as he crept toward the edge of the building, using the shadows for cover, and then peered across the street at the little gang that had gathered at the edge of the park. He hadn’t recognized all of them, but Rouge and then Shadow and Tails who had joined them. He had studied closely the faces and names the god had warned him about, and although he didn’t know the other guy and girl that were with them [Diamond and Sky], he made sure to mark them off as a threat. Gathering quite the gang there, Surge observed as his maw parted, flashing a glint of his jagged teeth. Let’s see what you clowns are up to.

Surge whirled around and jogged back across the roof. He then jumped into the alley behind the store he was on top of and before landing, his dark form winked into a long stream of rippling lightning. The lightning chain passed behind the buildings, and then across the street a few blocks from the park. Surge’s soles screeched upon the turf of the new alley he had landed in, which lined him up perfectly with the park. His hands lowered as snakes of electricity danced between his fingers before they were extinguished within clinched fists. The black lion grasped the lip of his hat, lowering it to veil his face despite the fact that the Mobians would only know him as a stranger. With a long and clever smile pulling at his lips, Surge walked from the alley and started up the sidewalk that would lead him passed the park. His fists were snug within his pants pockets as he came upon the group and raised his chin to reveal his friendly mask. His golden eyes twinkled with vigor as he greeted with a light smile to the bunch, “Hey! Mobians! Not a common sight around these parts. If you came to see Melody and the Wild Cats, they already started. If you guys are from outta town, then you should check’em out. They’re not too bad.”

Without saying anything further, the black lion continued on toward the Jeweled Dragon. His black tail with the light-blue tuft swayed behind him to the muffled beat of the music as he let himself inside. Melody’s voice had drawn a crowd, luring customers that might not have been planning to eat there at first. Waiters and waitresses were swiftly scurrying about with trays of food and beverages. Surge ducked into the mob, keeping a low hat and tucking his tail into his pants. He didn’t wish for Melody to see him. As far as he knew, she hadn’t seen him in two years since he quit the band, and he’d like to keep it that way. The black lion snuck into a booth where he’d sit and watch the lioness from his peripherals. He watched her shake her hips as her tail whipped like a ribbon behind her. Her hands and arms rose and waved in artistic choreography as she got the children hopping and customers bobbing their heads to her little dance.

Surge bowed his head and smirked softly. He hadn’t seen her in awhile and she was still beautiful, even more in that gown she performed in. He tried to attend her shows whenever he had a cold trail, and he didn’t linger long for remaining might endanger her; but he always had to check on his band every once in awhile—if not all of them at least Melody.
Last edited by Sonata on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Sky felt crowded as others appeared from seemingly nowhere. The dark hedgehog rubbed him the wrong way for some reason, maybe it was the somewhat commanding tone he spoke with. The sparrow shrugged and walked up to him confidently, "Excuse me, but the ladies and I were about to go for a bite. And I don't do missions on an empty stomach so until I get something to eat you can forget getting any help from me." yes, Sky was being kind of obnoxious, but that was just the way he was. This was one of the main reasons Vector hated him so much. Having spoken his peace, Sky turned back around to face the women, "Well, you all can go on your little mission if you want, but I'm starving. So maybe I'll catch you later."

At this point, some random cat walked by and told them to go to the Jeweled Dragon if they were interested in hearing some band Sky had never heard of. The only thing that caught Sky's interest was the thought of food, "Chinese, eh? What the hell? Why not?" as he mused this, he was already walking away from the group. If that hedgehog needed Sky's help so badly then he wouldn't mind waiting for a measly hour or so for the sparrow to eat his fill. After all, what good was anyone going to battle half-starved? Sky sort of followed the lion to the Jeweled Dragon. He heard singing as he entered and murmured, "Hey, she's not bad..." as he let himself be seated by a hostess. He ordered a soda for his drink and then went straight for the buffet counters.

"Ah, I love all-you-can-eat places!" Sky said to himself as he grabbed a plate and began scooping servings of random food onto it. It smelled delicious and he couldn't even be bothered to fully sit back down before he started digging in. Dinner and a show, this was the life. Soaring high in the sky, eating a Chinese buffet while listening to some nice tunes. This was the kind of slacking off that Vector had despised about Sky, ultimately leading to their falling out. Sky couldn't help it if he enjoyed a relaxing vacation more than that workaholic reptile. Just as he put Chaotix out of his mind, Sky realized that he was finished with his plate and so he jumped up to get himself some seconds.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowblossomz on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 pm

"um...im going to go talk to um...sky......."Tails said quickly,one because he wanted to get away from shadow,two cause he was also kinda hungry,and three cause sky was probably the best flier he knew.I mean its not every day you meet awesome flier that could possibly help ya fly.He quickly ran away before shadow could object. He arrived at the buffet and saw Melody,instinctively swaying to the music. "um...im with him" He told the waiter,and she nodded letting him past. "Um...hey." Tails said sliding into the seat across Sky "Your good at flying right?".

Snowblossomz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm

There was an annoyingly offensive stroke to the voice that reached his ears, a prickle down his spine that made his muscles tense with irriatation. His dark, mystic tone flew out of him like a chilling fog,

"Perhaps I wasn't asking such a-" Yet, he halted speech, catching sight of the hint from Rouge. He crossed his arms almost defiantly, a scowl coming strongly over his black features.

Suddenly, as the bird-male disappeared, he noted that Tails almost obnoxiously bright form had vanished as well, yet he made no obvious move to search for him, knowing the young fox wouldn't provoke trouble(or, in the very least, not yet). He rose his brow in an unconcerned manner, voice smooth as he spoke.

"We should follow them. Weren't you two headed to some Asian restuarant nearby?" Food. Part of his mind, the subconscious, more than likely, was actually thrilled for it, despite his immortality, an environmentally learned desire not inherited from his creator-a memory that still pained him to a point that caused him to grimace. He, with a light, nearly kind gesture, led the way of the two girls towards the eatery.

Inside, he noted the vibrant head of Tails and the hellishly annoying bird and, with a silent glance to the seater that caused the woman to stand momentarily stunned, motioned the ladies to follow him to the table, allowing the two to slide in before him, positioning himself soon after beside Rouge. He was quiet for a while, ignoring the music that drifted from nearby, his mind clutching the intoxicating aroma of cuisine. He leaned back in his seat, white-gloved grasp clenching the chair's back, other hand resting upon the table in a relaxed appearance.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Diamond looked around. This place really was great! The food was awesome, and they had a great band! Then she noticed a door open. 'What's going on?' A man walked out and a light fell upon him. "Welcome! I'm glad to have my new restaurant get such a warm greeting on its grand opening." Everybody clapped, Diamond along with them. After the man finished his little speech (which was not little at all), everybody went back to eating and the band back to playing. Diamond turned to Rouge to see what she thought of them and found her taking a nap. Diamond smirked. 'Time for one of my famous little pranks...' Diamond quietly made water appear in her hands and drenched Rouge in it. Unfortunately, she accidentally drenched half of Shadow along with Rouge, with him being so close to her. Diamond laughed nervously. "Heh.. Heh.. Sorry? Here's the bill.... Bye." Diamond quickly used her water powers to make a small hurricane as her ride outside before Shadow and Rouge killed her. 'That's weird.. My powers are weak.' Diamond looked up. 'That explains it. There'll be no moon in a few minutes.... Better hurry home, before my powers run out.' Diamond ran through the streets towards her home, not noticing a foot being stuck out in front of her. Once she got up after her fall, she looked behind her. 'A man in his thirties.... That wicked smile on his face, I don't like it.' The man lifted his face and if possible, got an even more wicked smile. "You probably shouldn't, hedgehog."

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:21 am

Melody thrust her fist into the air at the conclusion of their last song. Her hair was coming loose and her bangs becoming damp with sweat. She felt it was time for the Wild Cats to take a short recess, and with the crowd being so revved up, she felt more confident that she could change back into her more comfortable clothes. “You all have been a wonderful audience. We’re going to take a short break. Enjoy your night!” she bade. As she waved her paw, the crowd applauded and she and her band bowed happily. They set their guitars upon holders and stepped from the stage.

“Whew,” Melody breathed.

The bass player, who was a cougar, rested his paw upon her shoulder as he praised, “You sang great as usual.”

Melody blushed and stuck her tongue out playfully as she fanned his compliment with dismissal. “You always say that. I doubt I’m the best, but I just love to sing. Did you see their faces?” She faced the cougar as her tail began to whip about in her excitement. “They were so happy. I thought they were going to boo us off the stage when we’d start rocking.”

The tall drummer, who was a tiger, padded over to her and rested one paw on her shoulder, while the other cupped her cheek. “No one will boo you. Your voice is amazing and brings only good feelings and memories.”

Melody looked up at him and smiled softly. “Stripes, you’re so sweet.”

Surge had been weaving his way through the crowd when he saw that Melody was finished. He passed by tables and dodged a few speedy waitresses. By the time he reached the stage, he felt lightning struck as his tail went erect and his hackles stood on end at the sight of Melody and Stripes kissing. It was déjà vu all over again. The black lion quickly ducked behind a table as a few humans glanced down at him in question. His heart was thumping rapidly in his chest as his teeth clinched tightly together. His paws went to his hat, pressing it down upon his head until the lip veiled his face completely. The Wild Cats had moved on. No…Melody had. He punched the floor with his fist not hard enough to leave a crater.

Kurokage will take away my pain, he mused. He crawled on all-fours away from the stage to keep out of Melody’s sights.

Melody broke the kiss she had with Stripes and with her arm wrapped about his, she headed to the private banquet area that they had reserved for their band. As she walked, she didn’t understand why she felt so empty. Every time she kissed Stripes, her kisses didn’t seem to mean a thing. They lacked feeling, and often made her question if she was supposed to feel anything at all. She loved Stripes, but…it was so strange.

Surge crawled by the table of Shadow and the others. He checked behind him to see if Melody and the band members were gone before he stood upright with a smile. “Hey, you guys actually came,” he greeted with a smile. He had shoved his heartache aside. It was back to business. He held his black paw out to the gang. “My name is Surge the Lion. What brings you guys here?”

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Sky had a California Roll half-way stuffed in his beak when the random cat from earlier suddenly introduced himself. What was with this guy? Just going about and introducing himself to random strangers didn't seem like a normal thing to do. The bird mentally shrugged as he bit fully into the roll and didn't speak until after he swallowed it, "The food brings me here, what did you think? This is a restaurant after all." said Sky, sounding like a bit of a smart-ass. Okay, so maybe he could have been a little nicer about it, but it was an obvious question, and so Sky gave the obvious answer.

Just then noticing that someone was missing, Sky wondered where the girl Hedgehog had gotten off to but shrugged it off before it could become a serious thought. Maybe she went to the bathroom or something? Sky let himself yawn, having now eaten his fill. Now would have been a great time to request his help in this mission... thing.. whatever it was the dark one had mentioned. Of course, the grumpy hedgehog would choose now to stay quiet instead of cluing Sky in, but of course. So instead the bird grabbed his glass and went to go get a quick refill instead of listening to whatever Shadow might have had to say.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Shadow's cool-headed posture faded as another person joined their table after drinks had been brought, a few of the group(Sky) having already stacked a plate high; the black hedgehog held a delicate glass of plum wine in hand when he took notice to the lion that approached, and he immediately sensed a dark aura about the big cat that made him glower with vivid red eyes blazing.

“My name is Surge the Lion. What brings you guys here?”

He gave Surge a once over, a rude, skeptic look on his obscure face. He drew breath to retort with some reply to the lion yet the bird beat him to it with a,

"The food brings me here, what did you think? This is a restaurant after all."

Despite Shadow's short simper, it was nearly invisible behind the sparkling glass as he took a long drink of the golden liquid inside. As he set the glass down, he turned his gaze to the lion cruelly, speaking bluntly,

"We were just about to discuss a private matter. I'd appreciate it if you'd leave." His glare was red stone, glimmering unnaturally as he stared Surge down, a clear indication of his leave.

"Ayumu's pretty, Amy. I can see your jealousy..."

Thorn and Amy stood at the top of the staircase in Knuckles' house within the glow of the overhead lights, speaking still in hushed voices despite the fact that Ayumu was now napping on the couch, Knuckles half asleep in his armchair. Amy's countenance was altered to that of light anger, twisting her fingers in her hands.

"Thorn, that's not helpful!" She whispered fiercely. "Ugh... This sucks! I mean... I'll help Sonic protect her, but.. I won't like it..." She brooded very honestly, crossing arms stubbornly over her chest, glaring off behind Thorn's head.

"Well, I don't think anyone's asking you to like it, Am's. And, hey, try to think positively: maybe Kurokage will be like Eggman and try to take you again just to be stupid..." Thorn grinned, bemused, teasing, sarcasm clear on her face. Amy punched the other girl on the forearm with a bit a joking air, a bit serious too, but Thorn didn't let it bug her as she glanced down to the front door, catching mist begin to crawl across the tiny window above the wide knocker.

"Hey..." She trailed off, giving the other a quick glance before trotting easily down the stairs, soon standing on tiptoes to stare out into the dense fog that was rolling over the area heavily. Amy was soon in her shadow, peering out with her.

"What's all that stuff for?" She wondered aloud, her high-pitched voice sounding at a level to which Thorn shushed her, stealing a brief look to the living room before returning her eyes outside.

"I don't know... But I don't like it..."

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm

“Not so sharp are we, Squab?” Surge directed to the sparrow as he left to refill his drink. There was a fake grin on his face. He was more annoyed than offended. “What I meant was what are so many Mobians doing in this city?”

The black lion’s lips drooped in a frown when the hedgehog attempted to dismiss him. How many were there? There was the fox, the bat, the bird, and the hedgehog. So far, two had been a pain in his rear end.

Surge grinned. It was none of his business. “Sorry; enjoy your dinner.”

There was no longer a reason for him to stay at the restaurant. He had seen all he wanted to see of the Wild Cats and Melody. Kurokage hadn’t given him orders to get into a scuffle with the heroes. He was only to find Ayumu and that would be easy enough. The black lion turned from the table and took his leave from the restaurant. He knew exactly what they were going to discuss. It wasn’t like anything else went on in their pathetic lives.

As Surge walked down the street, he slipped his paws into his pants pockets. He wouldn’t be too far away from the party, having now discovered the lead he needed. The kiss between Melody and Stripes haunted him, appearing in his mind over and over again and spurring a growl to rumble from his throat. Forgotten. This must have been what dreams felt like.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowblossomz on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Tails got up and grabbed a plate.Egg rolls,rice cakes, fried rice,dumplings were spread out on the tables with much other food. Tails gave out a tiny squeak of joy and filled his plate with mainly rice cakes and egg rolls. He sat down and ate. He kinda ignored the panther and what he said.((whannn.....i feel stupidz....everone elses posts are so much longerrrr then again i only have one person so.))

Snowblossomz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 am

Duty hadn't just called lately; like the lifelines of the city's choruses, it shrilled.

Sonic, in any other circumstance, would take the tasks in stride, if not at a dash--moving so quickly was the norm, after all. But even he couldn't deny the quiver in his spines, the gut-over-mind instinct that had prompted him to say, in Eggman's absence, "All right, I've got nothing better to do!" Pssh, truth was truth. And yet he felt as if patrols after dark had grown more anxious, as if the lack of enemy presences reaffirmed the notion that something, someone was there, waiting.

He skidded to a halt in the foliage as he mulled over those words, shaking his head as he scanned the expanse of the metropolis that slept before him. Naturally, he had needed to run, to clear his head. The fact that Shadow had even agreed in keeping Tails on a leash, just this once, was nothing short of a miracle. So he thought; he ran; now, it was time to go. Promises were promises, after all, hedgehog's honor.

Except with Amy. And that date. Hope she can hold off on killing me tonight.

With a smirk, he initiated a spin dash, taking a few moments to roll in place before shooting forward. The momentum was enough to propel him off the forest outcrop, thrusting him into the air, the city lights playing off his fur as he neared them, the wind livening his quills. He landed on the supsension bridge soon after, sneakers planted firmly on the ground, before kicking up speed in a game of dodging the preceding traffic. At this pace, and with this route most familiar, left, right, left, he could cut by, nearly unseen, without so much as a disturbance than the breeze of his passing. He became a blur among forms, the looming skyscrapers his targets, the streets his playground. His feet carried him vertically up a glass facade without a hitch. The building had no peak in sight, its spire lost to the clouds, and he took the chance to bound away from its midpoint, leaping from front to front in a zigzag motion like a pinball on steroids. Too easy! Sonic wouldn't have it any other way.

When he arrived, his brow furrowed immediately. All was quiet near the knucklehead's turf, but a steady fog worsened as he drew closer to the safe home. Slowing to a jog, his green eyes shifted about, readily aware of a threat at an instant. A sinking feeling gripped him. It was in his nature to think most positively, but so much was resting on his decision, his vow. That Ayumu girl... The Shades had already taught them a lesson in surprise attacks, and it was one lesson he'd rather not repeat.

"Can't say I'm really likin' this," he muttered, upping his pace a bit and knocking on the door. Sonic brought his gloved paws to his arms, shuddering in the thickening mist. Peering at the window for any sign of the others inside, he then tapped his foot in an idle manner, shouting, "Hey, guys, it's me! Sorry I took so long--for once!"

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!