Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New York City Mafia (1945)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

New York City Mafia (1945)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:30 am

Rules:
1. Be literate
2. Please try and check your post in Word before you post
3. Have fun
4. Be realistic
5. Pay attention, the plot takes place in the 1940’s
6. Don’t control other characters
7. Post an intro along with your quick info

Characters needed:
Members of the different families.

Plot:
It’s 1945 in New York City, and the four families, the Moretti, Mancini, Bianchi and Rossi families, are having a sit down meeting after things have gotten a little out of hand. You see, the New York families prided themselves on showing class and respect for each other, but recently, boundaries have been overstepped. The peace meeting is taking place at the Moretti compound. All families have agreed to have a weapons free meeting in order to discuss the turning tides in the city.

Quick Info:
Name:
Position in the Family: (Here is a chart. Ask if you have any questions. Image
Appearance:
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: New York City Mafia (1945)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 am

Name: Anthony Moretti
Family: Moretti family
Position in the Family: Underboss
Appearance:

At a young age, Anthony Moretti set himself apart from his siblings. Growing up as the middle child in a prominent mob family was tough for young Tony. He struggled to establish himself as a strong individual. For the majority of his childhood, Tony was overlooked by his father, until Tony began to distinguish himself. It seemed that Tony observed and absorbed everything his father did, his leadership, his decisions, his class and respect. It did not take long for Tony to overtake his older brother as primary ‘heir’ to the Moretti family. But now, he was rethinking everything. Two days ago, a grave mistake was made. A local restaurant owned by the Moretti family was bombed with the belief that Tony Moretti was enjoying a meal inside. Instead, Tony’s fiancée, Anna, had stopped into the restaurant for quick meal. She was killed instantly when the bomb exploded. Innocent civilians were off limits, they always had been. For Tony, it was hard to grasp what had happened. He currently sat at a large table, surrounded by members of the families, smoking casually, his green eyes glazed over a little. He tried his best to look as professional as possible with a black tie, white collared shirt and black slacks, but the tired look on his face distracted from his attire. The meeting would soon start.
Last edited by bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:32 am

(I'm going to head to bed. Go ahead and post and I'll reply tomorrow.)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:15 pm

(Anyone? Please!)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:56 pm

(Join, yes?)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm

(I'm pathetic...)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm

I'mma join in a minute. M'kay?

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 pm

(Score! Thanks a bunch!)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Name: Kaylena 'Kay' Moretti
Family: Moretti family
Position in the Family: Caroregime
Appearance:

Kaylena grew up as an only child, so it was apparent that everything fell onto her shoulders, as much as she disliked it. Growing up was tough, seeing as her father pushed her to her limits and beyond. Grades in school, behavior, speech, everything had to be perfect. EVERTHING. She grew up cold and distant from everyone, except her older cousin Anthony. Kaylena felt special when they talked, seeing as they both experienced the same things...that is until some stupid woman, Annie or something, was killed in an accident, ment for him. Anna! That was her name. Anna! Before her every eyes her cousin became distance from her and they didn't talk anymore like they use too. She sat at a large table, beside her cousin Anthony. To her he was being pathetic, whining and sulking over the death of some women whom, in her opinion, wasn't even worth his time. She brushed her thick black hair from her face, her intelligent brown eyes trailed on Anthony before she snorted in disgust and turned to chat with someone worth her time.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

(Your intro made me giggle! "Annie or something..." Bwahaha. I love it!)

Tony took another drag from his cigarette, before rubbing it into the ashtray and exstinguishingg it and then looking around the table. It was obvious to him that Kay was disgruntled over this situation. She didn't seem to understand it. Tony lit up another cigarette, his hands shaking a little. It seemed that over the last few days, Tony had been smoking like a chimney, trying to calm his stressed nerves. He took a deep breath, "What's the matter with you, Kay," he said in a frustrated tone.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:13 pm

(XD)

Kaylena turned her icy glare on him. "I'd prefer, Anthony," she hissed. "That you not call me by my nickname until you can get your act together. You're acting like a sulking little brat over some petty death. People die all the time." She knew she was acting like a total you-know-what but she'd barely slept at all and she was a bit snappy. A bit being the size of a loaded train station. "Look....I don't mean to be such a jerk but really, you need to act like you're actually getting what we're saying instead of going through it all like a zombie."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm

"Petty death? You think Anna's death was petty?" Tony paused, trying to calm down. "Well it's not another worthless person's death. She meant a lot to me... I mean, I was going to marry her." He shook his head, glaring daggers at her. If only these people knew...

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Kaylena snorted, taking a cigarette from her pocket. "Anna-smanna. You act as if none of us here has suffered the same thing. May I remind you of my Nathaniel." She had been on the verge of marrying, standing on the altar itself when a hitman had gunned him down in front of everyone. Since then she'd portrayed no emotion whatsoever that might make her seem weak.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:32 pm

(Going to a meeting, be back in about two and half hours! :) )

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm

(Bye-Bye! :D)

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:09 pm

"Yes, I do remember that, and I do remember feeling sorry for you at that moment," Tony said, looking Kaylena in the eyes for a moment, but then his eyes dropped down to the table. He paused, taking a moment for himself, "She was pregnant, Kay..."

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Kaylena raised an eyebrow. "You were seriously thinking of bringing a kid into THIS family? As much as our way of life would have jacked it up. I feel for you, Anthony, I really do, but do you think it was wise to get that chick knocked up, and then not expect it to grow up as power-hungry as everyone here?"

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Name: Darrel Cohen
Family: Moretti Family
Position in the Family: Soldier

Darrel sat at a bar somewhere downstairs. This was an uncommon occurance for him as of late. With the burglary business on the rise, Darrel found himself spending less and less time at a barstool sipping on whiskey, and when he did he was often called away early. Not this time, though. Darrel had intentionally showed up early to the bar, on a monday, so that he wouldn't be noticed and-

"The Caroregime Kaylena sends her regards," A big guy in a black suit grunted, "and tells you to haul your skinny, swift-fingered ass up to her office."

"Aww," Darrel said, downing his tumbler's last few drops, "I thought she was in a meeting."

"No exceptions." The big guy crossed his arms; and rather than risk a fight Darrel backed down.

"Aright, aright, I'm goin', I'm goin'." And with that, the thief was headed upstairs to Kaylena's office. A few seconds passed at her door before a few hard thuds against the oak blockade announced his arrival. "'Eyy, Kaylena, it's Darrel. King Kong down there sends his regards. Open up."
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:39 pm

"We were brought up in this family, weren't we? And I know that sometimes we struggled with this life, but I wouldn't change the way we were brought up. It made us who we are today. What's wrong with being power hungry, anyway? Without our family's motivation, we would be another poor family, standing in line at the soup kitchen," Tony said, lowering his voice a little.

(Do you think I should play another family's Boss/Don so we can get some momentum?)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:41 pm

(Nevermind about my OOC in the last post! A new character has arrived! Good news!)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!